paragon mask by Tusa
Introducing the new advanced M2001SQB Paragon professional divers mask. The new Paragon mask offers TUSA’s NEW Reinforced TRI-MIX frame, Freedom Technology with Fit II, and UV 420 Lens Treatment with AR and CrystalView Optical Glass, which helps you dive with eye protection and ultimate clarity.
- TRI-MIX Frame
- Freedom Technology with Fit II
- UV 420 Lens Treatment + Anti-Reflective Lens + CrystalView Optical Glas
- Angle Strap Adjustor with Side Hold
- 3D Mask Strap – TUSA’s patented 3-D strap
- Strap Stopper – A silicone mask strap with raised End-Stopper for easy strap adjustment.
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System – The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle.
- Offset Buckle – Raising the position of the Strap Adjuster improves comfort by preventing mask strap contact with the ear.
- Easy Drain – It is in the form of a skirt that makes it easy to drain water when clearing the mask.
- Dimple Skirt – Dimples around key areas that allow for a greater seal, reduced pressure, and increased comfort.
- Varied Silicone Thickness – Varied silicone thickness around the mouth and nose sections to create a secure fit and increase comfort while using your regulator or snorkel.
- Stability Ridges – In order to minimize compression and leakage, stability ridges have been added to reinforce areas under the cheek bones to maintain ideal surface contact.
- Freedom Dry – The skirt contact line is constructed with a low friction surface that significantly reduces skin tension while optimizing the seal and comfort.
- Damper – The damper absorbs the impact from the front on the face and reduces the damage to the sealing performance. It effectively suppresses pressure.
- Round Edge Skirt – TUSA’s Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt.