The Micromask delivers a wide-angle view, and with its innovative, patented structure positions the lenses inside the natural facial recesses of the eyes. This close proximity of the lenses to the eyes significantly improves peripheral vision. The Micromask is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for free divers or any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag.
- The design places lenses in the ocular orbit for vastly improved field-of-view.
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space.
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mould around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkelling.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customised and pinch-free fit
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.